Wednesday 15 December 2010

Title Ideas

Harvey, Anthony and I thought it would be a good idea to get together to discuss the title our film. I personally didn't like the title of our AS film and wanted to make sure we thought of something that sounded more professional this time round. We started by just thinking of words that would relate to our film such as "Limbo." However after a long discussion we realised that we didn't really like any of these suggestions as many of them would completely ruin our twist ending.

After even more discussion Harvey and I came up with two different titles that we both felt strongly about. Harvey really liked the idea of "The 11th Hour" however I strongly disliked this. I believe it sounded really boring and dull but Harvey insisted it was a good title. After doing some research we realised that this was already the title of a documentary starring Leonard DiCaprio so we all decided not to use it. I suggested we use the title "Where Time Stands Still" as I believe it sounded very professional and also was quite a mysterious title that would make people wonder what it was about it they saw the title or poster. Anthony believed this was a good title aswell but Harvey was strongly against it. He believed it sounded "like a lame Macaulay Culkin film." I took this on board but I still really like the title. At the moment we still don't have a title that everyone agrees on however I am still going to try and persuade my group into using my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment