Thursday 9 December 2010

Audio Podcast #1

I have uploaded an Audio Podcast of me and the rest of my group discussing everything that needed to be decided before we start filming. I find the ability to compare the Audio Podcast with the shooting diary's because it shows what ideas we have dropped what ideas we have kept on and ultimately the result of the original discussion. The Audio Podcast's came well before the shooting diary so everything that happened in the shooting diary's is discussed in the Podcasts.
Bellow is a short introduction to the Audio Podcast series. We are the first group to introduce an Audio Podcast as a method of blogging and after analysing the first three Podcasts I believe it is an extremely useful tool because we are not being visually recorded we feel our discussion occurred a lot more natural and therefore flowed a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment