Wednesday 3 November 2010

More Short Film Ideas

After recieving criticism for our 'Ghost stories' idea, we tried to think of some more possible ideas. I (Jack Windsor) thought it would be a good idea if we set the story in Limbo. Essentially Limbo is where a good person goes after they die but have not been allowed to go to Heaven for a certain reason. We decided to base the story around this idea but still wanted to add a twist to the end like previously discussed.

We got our inspiration for the possible plot from films like 'The Sixth Sense' and from numerous video games. I told this idea to my group and they all quite liked it. Anthony Wilson came up with many great ideas for the plot after I told him about the basic premise and after further discussion Anthony and I came with a great twist ending. Although I personally like this idea I need to make sure that other members of my group also want to use this idea instead of ones that we previously discussed.

Below is a moodboard Anthony created:


By Anthony Wilson and Jack Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment