Saturday 7 January 2012

Evaluation Activity 4 - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, timing and evaluation stages?

Im sure my entire group will agree with me when I say I love to capture every moment. Whenever I see Jack asking Anthony to repeat something so he can get it from another shot I always feel the need to record the example of teamwork that occurs within our group and show it off to the rest. The only way I am able to do this is by using all the technology that I have. Although I understand the importance of written work and essays I can imagine an essay on our last shot holds the same calibre of a video letting the viewer step into our world and witnessing the moment for themselves. Everything I use is high definition and only the best quality.

I thought for my evaluation it would make more sense to use my HD camera to present an in-depth video description of every single form of new media technology I have used to update the blog. as well as maintain communication with other members of my group. Another aspect that should be taken into account is that we are the first ever group to do this. The amount of effort that went into just making sure we skype each other every day to share ideas was outstanding and it all contributed to created both a film and a blog of high standards. Please enjoy the Video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment